Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2010
…We would’ve totally broken up today. With each other. I’m pretty sure it would’ve been mutual. (Maybe we would’ve tried to remain friends?! Maybe not.) Kevin is on paternity leave with me this week technically. Except that his work paid … Continue reading
Here are a couple more photos from Tom’s photo shoot last week. And yes, I put my baby in my dining room cabinet — I promise it was scarier for me than him! Enjoy!
Oh my goodness, no one should ever let me go to Target by myself. Well, they should let me if I just won the lottery or if they don’t care that I’ll spend every cent I have in that store. … Continue reading
Today was a very exciting and busy day in our household. Today was picture day. The first of many picture days, I’m sure. And I was super thrilled and excited for it. After all, my baby will only be a … Continue reading
I have two babies right now. I know what you’re thinking. Already?! Is that even possible?! And the answer is, yes. Yes it is. One baby is very small. And one is a lot bigger. One baby has little baby … Continue reading
Thomas had a very busy first week! I am his official recapper so here it goes… 1. He was born. And it was awesome. And I was so very happy that he made it into the world without having to … Continue reading
My new love. Thomas James was born Friday, February 5 at 2:11 p.m. He weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces and is 20 inches long. Also, he is the cutest human being I have ever seen in my life. LOVE!!