Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Because I think the book “Goodnight Moon” is totally stupid. I know! Terrible thing to say. I kind of feel like God himself may be ashamed of me for saying that out loud. But there it is: I don’t get … Continue reading
My birthday today began with Thomas spitting up approximately 3 ounces of milk all over me. Down my arm. Down my shirt. All over his cute, clean little outfit. All over his cute, clean little face. And then Huck tried … Continue reading
Get your Awwws ready… Kevin in 1976 in a cute outfit and on a blanket his grandma made. Thomas in 2010 in the same cute outfit and on the same blanket. Awwww!
“Dad, you know Mom thinks I’m not old enough to be in here. We’re going to get in trouble.” “Oh no! I think I hear her! Quick, get me out of here before she sees!” “Whew! False alarm. She’s still … Continue reading
Tom now smiles at me. On purpose. This means I now spend crazy amounts of time in his face trying to make him smile at me over and over and over again. Which he does. And it really is absolutely … Continue reading
So this weekend I “helped” with my mom and dad’s yard sale. They were selling a bunch of stuff from the old house that they didn’t need at the new house. And I use “helped” in quotes because I didn’t … Continue reading
I told my husband a year ago that I wish he wouldn’t pay to get the Atlanta Journal-Constitution delivered to our house. I had two reasons for feeling this way and I felt they were totally valid and that hands … Continue reading
Yesterday, my mom drove up to my house to pick up Thomas and I for a little trip back down to my hometown of Warner Robins. My mom and dad have moved into a new house (also in WR) but … Continue reading
(In 1 minute and 30 seconds.) 7:21 p.m. 7:21:45 7:22 p.m. Goodnight!