Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
When we became parents, a lot of what we had been hearing for years became true for us. We were so in love with our little boy. We couldn’t imagine life without him. He was the best thing ever. We … Continue reading
Ummm…I think he may have outgrown this seat that he wasn’t supposed to be using yet… Which he thinks is hilarious.
Are you serious, Mom?! You want me to smile now? Ugh. I’d rather play with Huck. This smiling on demand stuff is getting exhausting. You touched my face! Now I have to smile! Are you happy now? Okay, seriously. Now … Continue reading
Technically, it’s Tummy Time — but most of the time my little boy thinks it’s the most torturous exercise in the whole wide world. We got a spiffy Tummy Time mat for Tom as a gift — the mat looks … Continue reading
Kevin and I got married. Know what that means? That means that three years ago today I was wearing a way cuter outfit than I am today. And it didn’t have spit up on it. And I was in Charleston. … Continue reading
Which is exactly why I’m trying to get my baby to sleep in one. This week I’m working with Tom on two things — a bedtime routine and sleeping in his crib. I’ve started the bedtime routine thing just to … Continue reading
Guess what I learned today? That taking your child to their 2 month well check visit at the doctor’s office is the worst thing ever! (For me.) My poor baby had to get shots — lots and lots of shots. … Continue reading
My child is a mover and a shaker. If he starts fussing — it’s almost always nothing that a walk with a bounce in your step and a constant patting of his back can’t cure. Or put him on your … Continue reading
This is our first family photo! We had no pictures of Kevin, Tom and I — and this was a bonus because we got Huck in it too. We were at my family’s beautiful farm this weekend to celebrate Easter … Continue reading