This is our first family photo! We had no pictures of Kevin, Tom and I — and this was a bonus because we got Huck in it too. We were at my family’s beautiful farm this weekend to celebrate Easter with my extended family. The weather was gorgeous! But instead of taking a picture outside, we decided it’d be best to take our first family photo in the guest room on Tom’s makeshift changing table. We’re smiling at our uniqueness — I bet Sears doesn’t have a background like this.
Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- (Dinner) Alice: There’s just some parts of lasagna I just don’t like. Me: What parts? A: Like...the noodles...an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “I wish I could be a kid forever. I just love it.” -Tom 3 weeks ago
- Kevin: I’m gonna be 44 this year. Wow. Me: You already are 44, honey. Kevin: I am?! 1 month ago
- Alice: “Mom, I think your cooking is absurd.” Me (not sure I heard her): “What?” A: “Mom, I think your cooking is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @brianschatz: “The election wasn’t rigged. I was wrong to imply it was. This has gotten out of hand. I didn’t sign up for an armed insur… 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!