This is our first family photo! We had no pictures of Kevin, Tom and I — and this was a bonus because we got Huck in it too. We were at my family’s beautiful farm this weekend to celebrate Easter with my extended family. The weather was gorgeous! But instead of taking a picture outside, we decided it’d be best to take our first family photo in the guest room on Tom’s makeshift changing table. We’re smiling at our uniqueness — I bet Sears doesn’t have a background like this.
Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GeorgiaDemocrat: How it started: How it ended: https://t.co/Lu09qvStIL 3 weeks ago
- Everyday, Alice brings her un-eaten peanut butter sandwich home. Today, I made her a ham and cheese wrap instead. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KristenClarkeJD: GEORGIA: Run-off election scheduled for January 5th. Request Absentee Ballot: 11/18 Voter Registration Deadli… 4 weeks ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Please retweet: Georgia voters who voted absentee: You have until 5pm today, November 6, to check the status of your b… 4 weeks ago
- “When I get married, I will still invite you on every vacation. But if you can’t make it, that would be ok.” -Alice 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!