Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I love sleep. My love affair with sleep began my sophomore year of college. Before then, I always woke up early. As a child at sleepovers, I would always take a book with me because I would wake up just … Continue reading
I think Tom may be getting bored with his play mat. And really, it is totally boring. Tons of bright colors? Lots of toys that make noise hanging in your face? A multi-colored blinking star? That also plays loud music? … Continue reading
Matilda: Hey good lookin’ I can teach you a thing or two. For instance, this is how you stand up and pose! Tom: Cool. Tom: I can teach you something too. Do you know how to do this? I’m grabbing … Continue reading
I’m on to you. That’s an “I-don’t-want-baby-duty” list. Kev and I rarely have had any type of issue surrounding baby duty. This is mainly because we are both so completely in love with our little man that usually the fight … Continue reading
I am physically falling apart – just like all those nipples I wrote about last week. Actually, I guess I just told you about the one busted nipple but since then, four others split so I’m thinking they expire after … Continue reading
After I picked up Tom from daycare yesterday we hung out on the back porch for a while so we could watch Huck chase a chipmunk up a tree (Which I didn’t know they could do but Tom did. He … Continue reading
“Mom, could you put that camera down and maybe…I don’t know…wipe all this drool off my face?!” “Also, I think I need a bath.” “I really want to punch someone!” “Just kidding, Mom. I love you. You’re the best mom … Continue reading
Kevin got Lasik surgery on Friday. The good news? It worked! The bad news? Kevin has been getting mocked by me for days. Of course, that first day I was sweet. I read all the instructions on what meds and … Continue reading
Tom has only been in school for a week and he can already spell and do craft projects. Clearly, he is the genius we suspected.