Love and Kate.
- 🖤 #blackouttuesday#loveandthefamilyfarmMud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 2 weeks ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Kevin got Lasik surgery on Friday. The good news? It worked! The bad news? Kevin has been getting mocked by me for days. Of course, that first day I was sweet. I read all the instructions on what meds and … Continue reading
Tom has only been in school for a week and he can already spell and do craft projects. Clearly, he is the genius we suspected.
In honor of my first Mother’s Day I am recapping my life as Tom’s mom so far! I have learned a lot in the past three months — like I can function without sleep, that I am suddenly a person … Continue reading
Mom, is this really necessary? I know it’s windy, but geez…
So…yesterday I overslept. It was so weird. I had my alarm set and when I woke up I saw that it was still correctly set — so I’m not sure what happened there. I really don’t think I turned it … Continue reading
I started back to work on Friday which means that Tom started going to his daycare on Friday. The teachers told me he had a really good day and I was so happy about it I burst into tears. (I … Continue reading