Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Sunday morning Kevin woke up and asked me if I wanted to go to J. Christopher’s for brunch. Two things you must know: 1. I love brunch at J. Christopher’s. I love the idea of brunch in general. And I … Continue reading
Is a picture worth a thousand words? In this case, it’s probably worth a thousand “Eeeeee! Ba ba ba ba’s.”
This picture makes me smile. Happy Friday from my two big-eyed big guys!
I picked up Tom from school yesterday. He was wearing this: These are his pajamas from the night before. Sound familiar? And his teachers tried to roll up his sleeves on it. This is not the cute outfit I set … Continue reading
I don’t know what exactly got me on this kick of thinking about how Kevin and I started a family. I mean, I obviously know we did — but I’ve been thinking more lately about how Kevin and I falling … Continue reading
Last week was a week of firsts for Tom. Sleeping in the crib, hating the pool and also learning to eat from a spoon. Here’s the thing — Kevin totally started this “first” without me. A monumental first! But it … Continue reading