Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Erma Bombeck once said, “My theory on housework is, if the item doesn’t multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you?” Word. Before Tom was born, it took me … Continue reading
I am so lucky to have quite a few friends who are talented photographers. I love, love, love that they are photographers and whether they do it for a living or do it as a hobby — I have no … Continue reading
This Bits Of My Weekend blog brought to you by Facebook and old photos I had saved on my computer — because this is what happens when my camera battery dies, then I forget to charge it, then I leave … Continue reading
For the past couple of days Tom hasn’t always been…nice. He has started screaming at me. Apparently he thinks his mother trying to give him a fresh, clean diaper is horrible. And he tells me by a short, sudden burst … Continue reading
Is there a grown-up version of Baby Einstein? Yes. It’s called, “You should already know this stuff, dummy.” Unfortunately for Tom, I don’t. We bought a Baby Einstein video for Tom after we were released from the hospital. He watched … Continue reading
Tom is ready to crawl. He has been ready to crawl, walk, run, sprint, ride bikes, drive a car, travel the world since he was approximately 1.5 weeks old. Basically as soon as he was able to think something other … Continue reading
We had big plans this weekend that I was tremendously excited about. Namely, going to the 1st birthday party for the daughter of one of my very best friends. Tom was going to party! I was going to introduce Tom … Continue reading
Thank all of you for checking in on us and thinking of us! We had our appointment with the surgeon today and he said exactly what we were hoping he’d say — no surgery! He feels that the umbilical hernia … Continue reading