Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Hel-lo, puppy. I picture it being said in a ‘go ahead, make my day’ way. Tom is a little Eastwood. Were you intimidated? Cause I was totally kidding. I love you! Wait. You totally smell like… Roses? No. Freshly cut … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the show us something you’ve created for Halloween choice. I am not a person who really had dreams about adulthood. You know. … Continue reading
I am in the process of moving my website http://www.loveandkate.com to wordpress. Please bear with me!
As I mentioned last week, before I had children people told me that babies didn’t sleep. Ever. And then once I had Tom, people told me that I should “nap when he naps.” And then it has seemed that since … Continue reading
This weekend I put the finishing touches on Tom’s Halloween costume. I made a tutu for my niece’s Halloween costume. I visited a friend I haven’t seen in 15 years and met her adorable little boy. I had brunch with … Continue reading