Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
As with any new job, the first day is the most intimidating day ever. I had been dreading this first day since I told my bosses I wanted to stay-at-home with Tom for a while. It was scary to me. … Continue reading
It was Thanksgiving! And since my official last day as a full-time TV news writer was Wednesday — that means for the first time in 11 years, I had Thanksgiving day, the day after and the entire weekend off. Four. … Continue reading
Me: Kevin, can you find a good tree branch to hang this baby swing? Kev: Sure! I go inside and return 10 minutes later. To this… Me: That’s not exactly what I was picturing. Kev: Tom requested it.
…It’s harder on trips. So we’ve either been going out of town or I’ve been sick for the past three weeks. Or I’ve been sick while we’ve been out of town, which was the case this weekend. I’m wrapping up … Continue reading
Aunt Amy, Reese and Laney were there! Poor Laney was terribly sick, so I didn’t get many photos of them, but they were troopers and came anyway. Poor baby! Matilda and her Cheerios were also there. Being Baptized. Yay! No … Continue reading
I am a mother to two boys. Huck and Tom. And as most parents will tell you, I don’t have a favorite. (Except sometimes at night.) Favorite. Mmmm… Favorite. Mmmm… Favorite. Ahhh… See? I totally don’t have a favorite.
Tom can now pull himself up to standing position pretty quickly. I feel like he went from crawling to this new phase in the blink of an eye. This newfound standing means that I have entered phase 2 of baby … Continue reading
He wants to be like his PawPaw. (In a gardening sense. My dad is not dirty.)
I am not pregnant. I swear. When I actually was pregnant, I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks along. And then I only realized it because my sister told me. (Thank God for those little sisters. … Continue reading