I am not pregnant.
When I actually was pregnant, I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks along. And then I only realized it because my sister told me.
(Thank God for those little sisters. They come in handy.)
So anyway, I didn’t know it when I was and now I’m not but feel like I am.
I do not want to be pregnant either.
I really don’t.
So I have no idea why my brain seems to think I am. It’s trying to convince me that I am.
My brain has a mind of its own.
But seriously, I’ll tell you my symptoms and you tell me if I seem pregnant.
1. I seem to be getting crazy hungry at weird times.
2. I am REALLY tired.
3. I’m constantly asking Kevin about baby names.
4. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive.
5. I am moody.
Did you believe number 4? I was lying about that.
I just wanted to be tricky for .5 seconds.
Really, it’s the hungry and the tired that make me feel preggers. And the moodiness.
But that can probably all be explained away, though, right?
1. My brain knows the holidays are near so it’s preparing me. Early.
2. I’m a mother to a 9-month-old.
3. Is it wrong that I love the name Finn? Can I help it if my children are accidentally themed?
5. I think this is just my personality. Maybe I’ve been pregnant since birth.
xoxoKate (not pregnant.)