Love and Kate.
- RT @karianneholt: A school superintendent in GA says, "Wearing a mask is a personal choice and there is no practical way to enforce a manda… 1 week ago
- RT @briantylercohen: The post office is secure enough for millions of Americans to send taxes to the IRS every year, secure enough for the… 1 week ago
- RT @jaketapper: Friendly reminder that politicians are supposed to work to represent everyone in their district — whether a congressional d… 2 weeks ago
- @k_robyn_ I mean...that’s easily fixed, Mom! What in the world? Sounds like it just wasn’t meant to be. He’s a cuti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh no! 😭 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Tom has started pulling himself up to standing position. Just as soon as he was able to crawl, it seems, he immediately decided crawling was not enough and standing would be better. I was super impressed with his new skill, … Continue reading
So…I’ve been a bit of a downer this week. We got back from a weekend trip, which was awesome, but that very night I came down with a flu-like virus, which was not awesome. So I was just totally out … Continue reading
After we got back from the north Georgia mountains on Sunday night, I threw up. I know this may be strange to you, but I actually throw up at the drop of a hat so this didn’t seem completely strange … Continue reading
This weekend we went to Amicalola State Park in the north Georgia mountains. I am posting my bits a day late because the north Georgia mountains gave me some kind of terrible virus. Boo. But the weekend was super fun. … Continue reading
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I felt like my child was weird because he loved his fruits and veggies but I couldn’t get him to eat a Cheerio. Or one of those Apple Cinnamon puffs they make for … Continue reading
This is part of a Thursday series I do for Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. This week I chose the If you had made a career out of whatever you were passionate about when you were ten…what would you be doing? … Continue reading
When I was a little girl, I used to get my sister and friends to reenact TV shows, which I would videotape. I would direct them on what they should do. Where they should stand. What they should say. (God … Continue reading
I cannot write about the differences between all moms and dads. Well I could, but it would be wrong. But I can tell you all about the differences between Kevin and I as a mom and dad. The main difference … Continue reading