Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
There have been some New Year’s Eves when I have been excited and supremely happy to see the year end. I have counted down to the new year with gusto. I have started counting when it was 30 seconds out … Continue reading
As with most things, Kevin and I have slightly different approaches when it comes to Tom’s bedtime routine. I like it to be a soothing, sweet process free of tears. And Kevin? Well… He gets it done in his own … Continue reading
I believe in the power of the jinx. And the power of the jinx whooped my tush yesterday. Yesterday, I wrote about how I now actually make and eat dinner. I’ve been doing it for a month with no problems. … Continue reading
The thing about writing a blog is that you sometimes have to admit some not-so-awesome things about yourself. Now obviously I prefer to write about other people (Kevin) and their sometimes not-so-awesome moments. But I’m giving embarrassing Kev the week … Continue reading
We celebrated Christmas this past weekend! Which for you, dear blog reader, means that I took 468 pictures. Which I narrowed down to just over 250. But for this blog, I’m posting 13 of my very most favoritist. See, I’m … Continue reading
Tom is supposed to be showing off his pajama top here so we could send it to his Grandma. It says “I’m on Santa and Grandma’s Nice Lists” just in case you were wondering. And you may be wondering, since … Continue reading
Shortly after Tom was born, it snowed. It was really pretty and I especially loved it this particular time for two reasons: 1. I didn’t have to go into work and approve 153,678 photos of people with a ruler in … Continue reading