Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This is it. This is the week leading up to Tom’s. First. Birthday. He will be a 1-year-old on Saturday. Do you know what this means? I’VE KEPT A BABY ALIVE FOR A YEAR!!!! (Woo!! and Hoo!!) So instead of … Continue reading
This is exactly how Tom said “Happy Wednesday!” to his mama yesterday. The little stink. (Literally.) 7 p.m.: Put Tom in the bathtub. 7:17: Tom poos in bath. 7:18: I take Tom out of bath, wrap him in towel but … Continue reading
Huck had eye surgery last week and as a result he must wear the cone of shame for three weeks. THREE long weeks. He’s doing pretty good with it, actually. Even when Tom puts a rock in it.
A year ago, I was days away from having Tom. And although I steadfastly avoided reading anything that would prepare me for having a baby (instead re-reading the Twilight series) I still managed to accidentally stumble across the occasional article … Continue reading
I feel like I did a lot this weekend. I went to Ikea with my sister (on a Saturday afternoon!) to help her find and load all the new furniture she needs to her new baby’s room and Matilda’s big … Continue reading
Tom’s first birthday is two weeks away. (I know! What?! What?! What?! It’s totally true. More on this later.) So of course I started thinking about gifts for my soon-to-be-birthday-boy and what he might enjoy receiving on his birthday. His … Continue reading
Tom wakes up at 6 a.m. Kevin usually wakes up around 8 a.m., but after hearing him turn off his alarm multiple times, I finally woke him up at 9 a.m. He got up, ate cereal and then went downstairs … Continue reading
After a week of being trapped in the house due to the ice and snow, we were happy to have visitors and visit others. By “happy” I mean “Woo hoo! We get to see other people! Finally! Not that I … Continue reading
Last year, I listed 30 Reasons Why I LOVE Rachel. You should read it, because I want everyone to know about her love of all things Franklin. But this year? Well, I couldn’t do that again, because that would be … Continue reading