Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
It’s so, so very sunny and warm here right now. Amazing weather. Awesome. Wonderful. Brag, brag, brag, brag, brag. I’m still working at the TV station on Sundays, though, so even though Sunday was beautiful, I pretend it sucked. (It … Continue reading
This 1-year-old is very happy. This 1-year-old loves to be thrown in the air. This 1-year-old loves to be cuddled. This 1-year-old loves to put his face in water and blow bubbles. This 1-year-old loves dirt. And water. And sticks. … Continue reading
Don’t even think about taking my books, woman.
Tom is not the best baby sleeper in the world. I believe I’ve mentioned this two, maybe a gazillion, times. He was almost 10 months old before we got him to drop waking up at 3 a.m. and then only … Continue reading
My low-key but super fun weekend plans included a trip (BY MYSELF!) to Kohl’s and a fabulous day at the park with my sister and niece so we could enjoy the beautiful weather. Sounds awesome doesn’t it? Yeah, I thought … Continue reading
Before I get into the topic of my eating habits and how I’m trying to change everything about them, let me just tell you a couple things. 1. My mother made homemade meals practically every night. We ate as a … Continue reading
Actually, so am I. Tom’s Humpty Dumpty doll makes kind of a sad sound when he bites the dust. And then other times the doll laughs during his demise. Yikes. And Tom seems to have figured this out. And his … Continue reading
When the parent police inevitably ask us who taught Tom to blow bubbles in his milk, I am going to pull this picture out. And then I’m going to point at the love of my life and say, “He did … Continue reading
I’m not sure if I mentioned this on this blog, in real life, on Facebook, on Twitter or whatever, but… My child is ONE YEAR OLD!! (I think maybe I did. Mention it.) But just in case you’ve been busy … Continue reading