Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
My friend, Victoria, and I have been frequenting an awesome park in between our two houses with our kiddos once a week for the past couple weeks. It’s been so nice to have a regularly scheduled playdate, and it’s been … Continue reading
When I was younger, I thought I would get married when I was 24. I thought I would have my two children by the time I was 30. I thought I would be working as a producer at a Top … Continue reading
This conversation took place in my car one day last week after an afternoon at the park. Me: Tom, where is your cup? Tom: *blank stare* Me: I just gave it to you. Did you throw it over the side? … Continue reading
My sister-in-law, Amy, threw a perfectly pretty and pink princess birthday party for my niece, Laney, over the weekend. I just loved all of the little details she did — so adorable! And she got Snow White to come. And … Continue reading
Snow White visited Tom this weekend. I’m just kidding. But she did visit his cousin, and Tom used that visit to flirt with her. (Of course he did.) If he was a dwarf, he’d be Flirty. Here is what we … Continue reading
You know what Tom loves? His Daddy. And Daddy’s claw. And when Daddy’s claw tickles him. Oh, and baths.
Tom wanted me to tell you that it doesn’t matter that he spent the entire day splashing his hands in the water, putting dirt in the water, putting his face in the water, blowing bubbles in the water and drinking … Continue reading
Tom turned 1-year-old and immediately began sticking his finger in his nose. I don’t know why he associated having a party and cake with sticking his finger in his nose — but he totally did. He has become an obsessed … Continue reading
This weekend was jam-packed and we hung out with a lot of our favorite people! (And I dined and dashed.) What? Ummmm…ignore that. Here’s what we did this weekend! We went to the park where Tom enjoyed the swings and … Continue reading
Since we’re very Irish (no, really) we celebrated with the traditional meal: o’spaghetti. You haven’t heard of it?! Well…only the true Irish have. Happy St. Pat’s!