Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Last week we took Tom to the beach for the first time. I am not really a “beach person” actually (something to do with the fact that I AM THE PALEST PERSON ALIVE!) but I was super excited about this … Continue reading
Have you missed me?! I knew it! We’ve been at Amelia Island, Fla. with our wee one and my parents for a much needed and quite awesome trip to the beach! I have a bazillion photos, but I narrowed it … Continue reading
This week, Kevin had to go out of town for business. Boo. Approximately 47 minutes after Kev left for the airport, and I had put Tom down for a nap, and my Huckle was sleeping soundly in the afternoon sun, … Continue reading
Sometimes Tom starts off the morning by gathering all of his friends… For an important meeting. Once he is sure they have all been accounted for, they can begin their work. (Tom wants to be a writer. I wonder where … Continue reading
Me: Hey Tom, do you want some steak? Tom: Sssssssssssssssssss Me: What? Do you want some steak? Tom: Sssssssssssssssssssss. Sssssss. Ss. Me: Umm…okay. Here you go! Mmmmmm! Tom: Sssssssssssssssssssss. Me: No ‘sssssssssss’. Mmmmmmmmm! Tom: Ssssssss. *10 minutes later* Me: Was … Continue reading
Tom thinks playing golf involves sitting down, swinging his club wildly, and yelling “ALRIGHT!” at the top of his lungs. I think he’s on to something.
We had no plans this weekend. Well, except to go to Kohl’s to use my 30% off coupon because the past three coupons I’ve gotten ripped off with only a 15% off. It’s probably all part of their strategic plan. … Continue reading
Every now and then I see the stats on what a stay-at-home mother would make if she were paid a dollar amount. Here’s a hint: It’s pretty good. And of course a working mother would also get a boost in … Continue reading
Once upon a time (today) a mommy (me) took her child (Tom) to the park. After a lengthy trip in which many puff snacks were consumed by the child, and the mommy tried to keep her composure while driving their … Continue reading