Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
What is Tom doing? Is he… a) Hiding because he got in trouble. b) Showing his mom how long the back of his hair is getting. He’s not a girl, Mom! c) Kissing his elephant, dog and bird. d) Playing … Continue reading
Doug: I’ve been…I’ve been doing a little figure skating. Drunk guy: Finger painting?! (Name that movie.) Yesterday, I decided it was time for Tom and I to try…finger painting. I decided it because… 1. I am insane. 2. I am: … Continue reading
We had no plans this weekend. It was wonderful. Wanna see? I’m cheating. This is from Thursday. But aren’t cousins playing together cute?! I thought so, too. Gus. Still cute. I wanted a train table for Tom + I didn’t … Continue reading
When I first became Tom’s mother I was scared. I had no idea what to do. I had never even really held a baby before. I certainly hadn’t picked one up! I hadn’t changed one. I’d never tried to calm … Continue reading
Tom’s been doing some funny things lately, so I couldn’t decide on just one. I could decide on just four, though! In no particular order, but numbered… 1. Tom fell in the couch. Not off. Not on. In. In the … Continue reading
My sister had her baby boy yesterday! This is him… Gus. Augustus Milo. Gus Gus. I love Gus. He weighed in at 9 pounds, 10 ounces. Fat Gus. Plump Gus. Healthy Gus. This is Gus with his Daddy… Melt-your-heart-Gus. Sweet … Continue reading
I know, I know! I’m late for a very important date! I have excuses. Tons of them. Tons. One of them is 9 pounds, 10 ounces. But we can talk more about him later. This weekend we went to a … Continue reading
I have a wonderful Dad. Among the many things that make my father a great one, I count the fact that he didn’t let me fall flat on my face on my wedding day when I tripped walking up the … Continue reading
You know what’s cool about Tom’s new splash pad? Everything.