Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I went to my very first consignment sale yesterday. I was very excited about it. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been at a friend’s house, and after admiring an awesome toy, they’ve said, “Oh, I got that … Continue reading
Yesterday, Tom and I went out to visit my sister. When we got home, Kev said, “Did you have fun?” Me: “Yes!” Kev: “What’d you do?” Me: “Well, Gus was having a cranky morning, so I took him outside and … Continue reading
We went to the Georgia Aquarium again yesterday. Which means I have quite a few shots like this… To share with you today! But first I must tell you Tom’s favorite things about the Georgia Aquarium. In no particular order… … Continue reading
This weekend we celebrated my brother-in-law’s birthday by descending on his house, forcing him to cook us some amazing burgers, and then we let Tom wreck their living room. It was a blast! (I’m sure Kyle will agree.) Here’s how … Continue reading
I took Tom to get his first haircut yesterday. I’d been putting it off for weeks. (An entire month if we’re being honest.) His hair was falling in his eyes, and more than once I thought, “I need a barrette!” … Continue reading
A year ago, we were in the hospital with 5-month-old Tom because he suffered a pretty major blood loss during the night. We knew it because he woke up covered in blood. His sheets were covered in blood. We would … Continue reading
Tom loves slides. Usually.
During my 20s, I spent the majority of any money I earned on clothes. I loved clothes. I loved shopping. And I blame the fact I was from non-shopping-towns, and moved to a major city where shopping was easy (and … Continue reading
It was hard for me not to put an exclamation point at the end of my title because this weekend was AWESOME!! Two of Tom’s good friends had cute and fun birthday parties, and then I got to see Britney … Continue reading