A few things I’m grateful for right now…
1. My family is healthy and happy.
2. My parents. Who are loving and awesome.
3. My sister. She is my built-in best friend and I wish everyone knew love like that.
4. My childhood friends. Who make me feel like no time has passed at all.
5. My grown up friends. Who are like family to me.
6. Playing hide-and-go-seek with Tom. When he wants to play, he comes up behind me, pushes me, and squeals.
7. My husband is a great father. And a great husband to this mother.
8. My neighbors. They bring me tomatoes from their garden and worry that my sister’s family may be burglars.
9. Peanut butter, honey and banana sandwiches.
11. Tom’s kisses. He makes a kissy noise now. And if he kisses me, he kisses his dad, too, and vice versa. Never one without the other.
12. Nora Roberts. She has seriously entertained me this summer.
13. I’ve finally found a meal everyone in my family will eat. And its name is Tater Tot Casserole.
14. I caught up on all laundry this weekend.
15. I don’t have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. this week.
16. Tom and I have great playdate friends and are busy almost always.
17. My Valdosta State University alumni T-shirt.
18. Flip flops.
19. There are these disgustingly chocolatey sweet brownies from the Publix bakery that are so good they should be banned. I’m glad they aren’t.
20. I have sweet and happy in-laws.
21. Tom has loved the pool this summer.
23. My Huckle dog.
24. Make It or Break It. It’s an ABC Family show about gymnastics that is for teens to watch. Teens and me.
25. This blog. And you for reading it.