Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A few weeks ago I started filling in at my old job a bit more than usual. I worked a couple weeks in a row for a couple hours in the morning. That’s it. But that? Just that? Knocked me … Continue reading
Tom’s okay is “o-tay” right now. A very adorable, sweet, wonderful little “o-tay.” What is really funny about his o-tay? The fact that he tricks you with it. For instance, Tom will point to his juice cup and sign “more.” … Continue reading
Tom wants to show you his belly. Want to know why? Because his Grandma may chase him! And grab him and blow on his tummy! And he may think that is the greatest thing in the whole wide world.
I am totally pregnant! Unlike with Tom, this time I knew before I was nine weeks along and my sister had to suggest it. I knew. Did I take a test once I realized it? No. Did I go to … Continue reading
Hey blog friends! Did you notice I was missing last week? I was. Do you want to know why? Probably not. But there was a lot of sickness involved. And the person sick was ME! Eww. So, between trying to … Continue reading
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you know I went to my first consignment sale a couple weeks ago. It was… Well there… Let’s just say…I learned a lot. (And I was traumatized.) But mainly I learned what … Continue reading
This post was supposed to show you how wonderfully Tom did on our “monster-building” project. But I’m looking at this first picture and thinking, “He looks…OLD!” Like, seriously. Is he ready for school?! (Noooooooooo!) Man. I know you’ve never heard … Continue reading
I’m sorry this is late…AGAIN. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve been working a lot, and for some reason those few hours in the morning seem to throw off my entire schedule for the day! I’m sure I’ll … Continue reading
That is not chocolate around his mouth. It’s mud. (And this blog entry is photographic evidence of what happens when I let Kev watch Tom for a few minutes.) Tom loved it so, so much. Off to find more!