Love and Kate.
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: A political party which allowed 200,000 innocent people to DIE is running around calling itself “pro–life.” 2 days ago
- “I love you more than...my favorite shirt!” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: Can you imagine if a President bizarrely claimed a highly contagious virus would “just disappear” like 30 times over 6 mon… 3 weeks ago
- *i hear Alice choking on water* “Don’t worry, mom! This is just my nightly routine. (Choke, choke.) Choking before bed!” 1 month ago
- RT @birbigs: “I can’t win so I’ll just cheat.” 38%: I like this guy. 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A few weeks ago I started filling in at my old job a bit more than usual. I worked a couple weeks in a row for a couple hours in the morning. That’s it. But that? Just that? Knocked me … Continue reading
Tom’s okay is “o-tay” right now. A very adorable, sweet, wonderful little “o-tay.” What is really funny about his o-tay? The fact that he tricks you with it. For instance, Tom will point to his juice cup and sign “more.” … Continue reading
Tom wants to show you his belly. Want to know why? Because his Grandma may chase him! And grab him and blow on his tummy! And he may think that is the greatest thing in the whole wide world.
I am totally pregnant! Unlike with Tom, this time I knew before I was nine weeks along and my sister had to suggest it. I knew. Did I take a test once I realized it? No. Did I go to … Continue reading
Hey blog friends! Did you notice I was missing last week? I was. Do you want to know why? Probably not. But there was a lot of sickness involved. And the person sick was ME! Eww. So, between trying to … Continue reading
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you know I went to my first consignment sale a couple weeks ago. It was… Well there… Let’s just say…I learned a lot. (And I was traumatized.) But mainly I learned what … Continue reading
This post was supposed to show you how wonderfully Tom did on our “monster-building” project. But I’m looking at this first picture and thinking, “He looks…OLD!” Like, seriously. Is he ready for school?! (Noooooooooo!) Man. I know you’ve never heard … Continue reading
I’m sorry this is late…AGAIN. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve been working a lot, and for some reason those few hours in the morning seem to throw off my entire schedule for the day! I’m sure I’ll … Continue reading
That is not chocolate around his mouth. It’s mud. (And this blog entry is photographic evidence of what happens when I let Kev watch Tom for a few minutes.) Tom loved it so, so much. Off to find more!