Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
When Tom woke up on Monday, I was really, really, REALLY scared about how the rest of our Halloween was going to go. He was a bit…moody. And he’s teething. And he has this thing right now where he shoves … Continue reading
We had SO much fun this weekend! Here’s what it looked like… I built Tom a “poor man’s fort.” He loved it. He put his animals in there with him and was content for at least 10 minutes. That’s impressive. … Continue reading
When Tom woke up Monday morning, I felt like he had a low-grade fever. Not that he’d let me take his temperature or anything, but I used my mommy skills (kissing the forehead) and determined he had a slight fever. … Continue reading
Every Friday, Tom and I get together with a few other moms and their kids and we have a preschool playdate. It’s basically a playdate with planned activities that go along with a theme, and each mom has a Friday … Continue reading
I’m still catching up from last weekend! Not the one that just passed, the last one. These photos are just too good to pass up, though. Even if they are delayed in blessing you with their presence. Visiting my mom … Continue reading
My wonderful friend, Greg, is a really amazing photographer. He took pictures of Tom last year for us, and I couldn’t have been more impressed. Remember this? It’s so great to have someone who has been my friend since I … Continue reading
On Saturday we went to one of my favorite craft festivals — the Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival. I have been going there since I was a child and I still just adore it. (Confession: As a child I remember being … Continue reading
We visited my parents in my hometown this past weekend. It’s one of my favorite weekends of the year! Why? Well, because we get to go to the Georgia National Fair and the Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival and hang out … Continue reading
Tom visited with his friend, Mary, this week. After fighting for the first 30 minutes over every toy Mary has in her house, they finally found something that could agree was the MOST FUN EVER! I give you — (booming … Continue reading
Guess who’s discovered his nipples?