Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Tom made this yesterday. But the thing that makes this masterpiece SO special? While he was painting it, he said “rainbow.” He painted a rainbow. Isn’t it the most beautiful rainbow you’ve ever seen?! I love it.
Hey! I’ve missed you! Does that seem weird? Well, sorry. Now you know: I’m weird. So…where have I been? My in-laws were totally generous and kind and took us to Disney World during Thanksgiving week. I know! Here’s how it … Continue reading
I’m taking the week off from blogging, but I wanted to tell you all how thankful I am to have you guys as blog readers and friends! LOVE you and hope y’all have a wonderful and very Happy Thanksgiving! Tom … Continue reading
Tom is at an age where it seems he is trying or accomplishing 10 new things a week. I guess he’s been at an age like that since birth, but it seems more obvious these days. He’s had a shape … Continue reading
Tom is lucky enough to have three great-grandmothers in his life. Tom and Gigi. Tom and Grammy. Tom and LaLa. And I just love that for him! And for us to be able to watch him interact with them. It’s … Continue reading
Tom likes to play a new game called “Buttons.” How do you play buttons? Rules: 1. You ask me to give you my ginormous jar of buttons by saying, “Buttons! Buttons! Buttons!” 2. I get you my buttons, and a … Continue reading
This weekend was a beautiful weekend to play in the fall leaves! If you live here, I’m sure you agree. I know Tom agreed. Here’s how it looked… Runnin’! Tom loves the leaves and usually asks to go outside to … Continue reading
This week I had an ultrasound so we could find out what exactly Baby #2 is. I already knew, of course. Not because a professional told me, but I knew it in my bones. I knew with every ounce of … Continue reading
Last week, Tom asked to go outside. “Okay,” I said. “Just let mommy go the potty real quick.” And this is what happened. He threw himself onto the floor and cried! I have no idea where he gets his impatience … Continue reading