Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
You guys. I’m about to be the mother of a 2-year-old boy. This is something I just cannot quite grasp. Sometimes I feel like I just became a mother. I feel like I just had him. I feel like he … Continue reading
This weekend we were at home getting things done. (Supposedly.) I did kind of feel like everything that got accomplished meant there were five or six more things to do — but we made little baby steps on a lot … Continue reading
What do you do when your child really, really, really wants to throw rocks in a huge lake you don’t have? Probably this. Almost EXACTLY the same, right?! Thought so!
Sometimes Tom gets upset when his most favorite rain boots get mud on them. And so I may say to him, “Oh, Tom, don’t worry! It’s just mud!” And then sometimes he ignores me and thinks, ‘No way am I … Continue reading
This weekend we went to FDR State Park in Pine Mountain and stayed in a cabin. My parents were also there this weekend, in a cabin where the smoke alarm started alerting them to a dying battery at 2:30 a.m. … Continue reading
When Kev and I got married one of the first major things we did was get rid of my crappy Volkswagen and we bought a Subaru Outback. I love that car. Love it. It’s really the first car I’ve ever … Continue reading
Tom’s birthday is coming up in a couple weeks. He’s going to be TWO! Can you believe that? Neither can he. And no matter what I do or say or prompt or bribe he still denies the fact he will … Continue reading
Happy Birthday to my awesome, honest, beautiful, wonderful, smart, successful, funny, much taller, best friend sister! I love you. (You have my permission to watch Fuzzbucket tonight.)
Rachel’s birthday is this week, but we decided to invade her home and make her feed us lunch this weekend to celebrate. Aren’t we nice?! Yeah, I know. Here’s how it looked… Hmmm…I thought I heard some kids in here. … Continue reading