Love and Kate.
- RT @jaketapper: Friendly reminder that politicians are supposed to work to represent everyone in their district — whether a congressional d… 5 days ago
- @k_robyn_ I mean...that’s easily fixed, Mom! What in the world? Sounds like it just wasn’t meant to be. He’s a cuti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh no! 😭 6 days ago
- Alice just now: “I figured out how to make putty. You just put really gross slime in a container and let it rot in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “I burp when I’m concerned.” -Alice 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I know I officially announced I was having another baby awhile back, but that’s probably the last you’ve heard of it. I’m still having her and everything. I’ve just been busy. (I haven’t forgotten!) ((Not really.)) When I was pregnant … Continue reading
We got SO much done this weekend. It feels great to get so much crossed off our list, but our list is L-O-N-G, so we’ve got more to go. But I was really happy with all that was accomplished. What … Continue reading
The reason our bathroom door is now kept shut.
I live in Georgia and I have my whole life. I am totally used to the weather here for the most part, and I actually love that about this state. So when I say it’s seriously cold here, I mean … Continue reading