Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Working on his first novel. Old school style.
Tom has always had a wonderful way with words. When he was still going to daycare (3mo-9mo) his teachers asked me which one of us parents talked a lot because Tom “talked” all day long. My answer was simply, “Yes.” … Continue reading
This weekend we had a wonderful, family weekend. I just felt like this weekend we did pretty much everything together — which was quite awesome. Here’s how it looked! We went to Abbey and Ellie’s 2nd birthday party on Saturday … Continue reading
Hey, Huck! What are you doing?? Wanna play? Wanna play? Wanna play? Okay. I’ll just wait for you to finish then. I’ll be just right here. In your bed. Staring at you. Are you finished?
Me today: “Okay, Tom! How about this song? Tom, Tom, bo, bomb, banana, fana, foe, fom, fee, fi, mo, mom. T-oooo-m!” *Tom laughs* “Okay, now, let’s do Huck! Huck, Huck, bo, buck, banana, fana, foe, f…. ….. Nevermind, that song … Continue reading
A couple weeks ago I took Tom to our favorite park to meet a friend. He loved it. As in, he cried when we had to leave because it was way past lunchtime. Now, he’s always loved parks, but I … Continue reading