Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Kev: Do you like cupcakes? Tom: I like cupcakes! Kev: Do you like cookies? Tom: I like cookies! Kev: Do you like broccoli? Tom: I like chocolate!
As I’ve previously mentioned, before I had Alice I was scared of a lot of things. I was scared about how I would handle two children. I was scared about how Tom would react. I was scared that the lack … Continue reading
This weekend was full of visitors and wonderful weather and having a great time with our big boy and our little girl. They really are the best and I’m having a hard time not gushing about both of them 24/7. … Continue reading
Alice Everly was born March 20th at 4:14 a.m. weighing 6 pounds, 14 ounces! She’s 20 1/2 inches long and totally and completely perfect! And her big brother likes her a lot. LOVE!
Aren’t these kiddos just *the* cutest?! I love them. Hope y’all had a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day! LOVE. (Photo totally stolen from my friend, Victoria!)
This week Tom and I ventured out to the grocery store just as we do every week. But this week, unlike every week, when we started to stroll by the macaroni and cheese he began flailing about and yelling, “Mac … Continue reading
Will future Tom kill me for posting these? He may? Well, it’s not my fault he’s super adorable and totally cute with his super smile. Oh, it’s half my fault? Well then. I’m sorry. (Not really.)
My feelings toward this pregnancy have been quite different than the way I felt when I was pregnant with Tom. With Tom, everything was new, semi-exciting, and not as bad as I’d been expecting. I thought I’d have terrible morning … Continue reading
This weekend my in-laws came over to help my husband put shelves up in baby girl’s closet. (Yay!) Slowly but surely, this room is taking shape! I’m hoping to get it cleaned up and semi-organized this week so I can … Continue reading