Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This weekend we headed to my parents house for a quick visit. It was Alice’s first spend-the-night trip, and she did really, really well. I was so happy that both she and Tom did so well sleeping there this time, … Continue reading
Alice turned 1-month-old on Friday! Can you believe that? I totally can’t. In some ways it seems she was born only a couple days ago, but in most ways it seems to me that she’s always been here. I guess … Continue reading
You know what I love? Little Buddha belly babies.
Alice has had little spurts of being awake lately — which we’ve loved! She’s such a sleepy little thing and when she’s awake and happy it’s super fun right now. Today she explored her play mat and I pretended that … Continue reading
I can’t do a Bits post today because I didn’t take any photos this weekend. None. Why? Well, in between Tom crying, Alice crying and me crying — I simply didn’t think to capture the moments. The past three days … Continue reading
Five years ago today, we looked like this: Now? Now we look a little more tired. We smell a little bit more like spit-up. I carry a tissue in my pocket, not to wipe away happy wedding tears, but to … Continue reading
One of my biggest fears when I found out I was pregnant with Alice was how Tom would react once she arrived. I am Tom’s best friend. (I think.) ((We haven’t made it official. We don’t have “best friends” charm … Continue reading
This big brother has been very helpful and sweet and loves to take care of his little sister, who he calls “Baby Alice.” He never calls her “Alice.” She’s “Baby Alice” and I’m starting to think she always will be … Continue reading
Since having Alice, I’ve been comparing her to Tom. I don’t think it’s a bad thing, but it’s just that when I had Tom — that’s how I thought labor and delivery was. That’s how I thought my recovery from … Continue reading