Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Alice loves to sing. I know she’s only 3-months-old, but every time I sing she smiles. And most times she joins in and sings too. She’s a great singer — she’s got what those in the music industry call “a … Continue reading
This week, Alice met another of her great-grandmas! Kevin’s grandma from Illinois flew down to spend the week in Georgia with her great-grands, which meant that Alice got to meet her for the first time. It took only a quick … Continue reading
When we decided to have children, we decided we wanted two. When we had Tom, we still knew we wanted two. When we got pregnant with Alice, I was scared to be a mom of two, but it was still … Continue reading
I did a lot of things this weekend, but none of them were particularly photo-worthy. Why? Well, because mainly what I did was try to catch throw up in my hands and then did lots and lots and lots of … Continue reading
Tom likes to watch a show on PBS called Dinosaur Train. There is one episode that he has become obsessed with and it entails the little family of dinosaurs coming across what they think is a big dinosaur in the … Continue reading
Sometimes I get bored. And when that happens, I take pics of Alice. Because she’s super. (SuperMODEL!) LOVE.
Two of my dear friends are expecting their first baby (a boy!) in October. I cannot tell you how excited I am for them. This baby is a totally loved child already. I am super stoked and cannot wait to … Continue reading
Happy Father’s Day to my awesome, wonderful, funny, amazing Daddy! You know what’s also cool about my dad? He set such a wonderful example, I married someone very similar to him. And guess what? He is *also* an amazing dad! … Continue reading
You know how people are always saying that children help you appreciate the simple things in life? They meant things like flushing toilets. You thought they meant lightning bugs, the moon, the ocean, swings, dandelions, ice cream and lemonade, didn’t … Continue reading