Love and Kate.
- RT @karianneholt: A school superintendent in GA says, "Wearing a mask is a personal choice and there is no practical way to enforce a manda… 1 week ago
- RT @briantylercohen: The post office is secure enough for millions of Americans to send taxes to the IRS every year, secure enough for the… 1 week ago
- RT @jaketapper: Friendly reminder that politicians are supposed to work to represent everyone in their district — whether a congressional d… 2 weeks ago
- @k_robyn_ I mean...that’s easily fixed, Mom! What in the world? Sounds like it just wasn’t meant to be. He’s a cuti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh no! 😭 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
From mad to happy laughing in 4 seconds. Totally cute for all of it!
This weekend we headed over to Dave and Victoria’s house for some low country boil with our other preschool friends. It was a blast! Tom had so much fun running around and playing with his friends, and we had fun … Continue reading
Is it a tea party if he serves pop-tarts instead of tea? Is it a tea party if he uses tupperware lids instead of plates? Is it a tea party if he wears dinosaur pajamas instead of a fancy hat? … Continue reading
My husband is wonderful. No, really — he’s awesome. He’s a super, crazy nice happy person who, despite those things, doesn’t annoy me. He loves me and supports me and tells me lies like, “You look really skinny today!” and … Continue reading
This weekend was Tom’s first overnight trip to his Aunt Amy and Uncle Kyle’s house! And it was also the first time he was going to spend the night somewhere just because. He’s stayed with my parents and my in-laws, … Continue reading