Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Alice is now big enough to play in her Exersaucer. (Ahhh! Stop growing! Seriously!) Alice loves it. But Tom loves it more. Why? Because he can spin his sister around and around and around and around and infinity or until … Continue reading
“I love sharks.” “And fish.” “And trash.” “And beans.” “Wow, Tom,” I said. “That’s a lot of things! Do you love me?” “Yep.” Whew. So glad he loves me. Me and trash.
I have yet to figure out how to blog as a stay-at-home mom of two children whose husband is out of town for business. I just use every “alone” moment to…sleep! But Kev is home again so I’m catching up. … Continue reading
You know how my friend, Beth, recently created a scrapbooking project using photos of Tom? Well…she did it again, except this time she used photos of baby girl! Here is the link to Alice’s book: http://basicallybareonline.com/ Thank you again, Beth, … Continue reading
Alice turned 5-months-old on Monday. Doesn’t that seem like lies? It’s not. Every month I do a little photo shoot with her to document her cuteness, and so I can put the pics in photo albums I haven’t even started … Continue reading
Just in case you thought being a stay-at-home mother was a thankless job… “Good job cleaning the poop, Mommy!” Tom told me that last night after he had a little mishap in the tub. He also wanted to show the … Continue reading
Alice’s favorite snack? Toes. And entire feet.
I think Alice waited until we told everyone we know that she was a “good sleeper” before she started to become a bad sleeper. Since she was born, she’s loved sleeping. She slept a lot. A lot, a lot. She … Continue reading
This weekend our friends, Beth and Joe, invited us and our other preschool friends over to their pool for a cookout. It was a blast! Tom has this thing right now where when we’re headed out to the pool, he … Continue reading