Love and Kate.
- RT @karianneholt: A school superintendent in GA says, "Wearing a mask is a personal choice and there is no practical way to enforce a manda… 1 week ago
- RT @briantylercohen: The post office is secure enough for millions of Americans to send taxes to the IRS every year, secure enough for the… 1 week ago
- RT @jaketapper: Friendly reminder that politicians are supposed to work to represent everyone in their district — whether a congressional d… 2 weeks ago
- @k_robyn_ I mean...that’s easily fixed, Mom! What in the world? Sounds like it just wasn’t meant to be. He’s a cuti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @k_robyn_ Oh no! 😭 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
A friend of mine from high school, Beth, is a scrapbooking artist. I know nothing about the scrapbooking world at all — but I do know that Beth is pretty awesome in it. A few weeks ago she asked if … Continue reading
Last week was really hard for me. I think that since I’ve had Alice, I’ve had one really difficult week about once a month. I just want to put that out there so you guys know that the majority of … Continue reading
*Tom burps* Me: “What was that, Tom?” Tom: “A toot came out of my mouth!” Laughing me: “Oh, well when a toot comes out of your mouth it’s called a burp!” *Two minutes later, Tom toots* Tom: “Mommy! A burp … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to do crafts with Tom for a long time. I love crafts. A lot. And I always thought doing crafty things with your kids was a given. But…no. Tom is a very active little boy and doing … Continue reading
This weekend my parents and two of my aunts came up to the Atlanta-area to go to the “American Idol” concert. So Rach and I took advantage of their hotel pool. And family time, of course! Here’s how it looked… … Continue reading
Last year I started to take Tom to a music class that met once a week at a church about 30 minutes from our house. It was really, really great. There were a lot of really cute songs and most … Continue reading