Love and Kate.
No Instagram images were found.
- @k_robyn_ 😂 Stop lying! 3 weeks ago
- “We need to get a Calliou doll, so that way we can make him die.” - Alice 1 month ago
- Me: "I thought you said you liked these noodles." Alice: "Yeah...I was just being nice." 2 months ago
- Tom: "Do you have a plan for dinner?" Me: "Oh, I hadn't thought about it yet." Tom: "Phew!! Can we get takeout from somewhere else?" 2 months ago
- “What’s your favorite thing? Talking?” -Alice to ME. 😂 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
A friend of mine from high school, Beth, is a scrapbooking artist. I know nothing about the scrapbooking world at all — but I do know that Beth is pretty awesome in it. A few weeks ago she asked if … Continue reading
Last week was really hard for me. I think that since I’ve had Alice, I’ve had one really difficult week about once a month. I just want to put that out there so you guys know that the majority of … Continue reading
*Tom burps* Me: “What was that, Tom?” Tom: “A toot came out of my mouth!” Laughing me: “Oh, well when a toot comes out of your mouth it’s called a burp!” *Two minutes later, Tom toots* Tom: “Mommy! A burp … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to do crafts with Tom for a long time. I love crafts. A lot. And I always thought doing crafty things with your kids was a given. But…no. Tom is a very active little boy and doing … Continue reading
This weekend my parents and two of my aunts came up to the Atlanta-area to go to the “American Idol” concert. So Rach and I took advantage of their hotel pool. And family time, of course! Here’s how it looked… … Continue reading
Last year I started to take Tom to a music class that met once a week at a church about 30 minutes from our house. It was really, really great. There were a lot of really cute songs and most … Continue reading