Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
On Friday our playgroup met at a new park and it was quite awesome. Caney Creek Preserve had water features for the kids, a huge sandbox and DINOSAUR FOSSILS. I cannot tell you how much Tom loves dinosaur fossils. It’s … Continue reading
It’s a bit chilly outside in the mornings these days (yay!) so when I went for a walk this morning, my arms were cold. Me: “Tom, my arms are so cold. Want to feel them?” Tom: “Wow, Mommy! Your arms … Continue reading
The way we “sell” preschool to Tom is to tell him he’s going to have fun with his friends. I think he really likes school, but on the days he’s supposed to go he’s always saying he wants to, “Stay … Continue reading
I caught Alice’s baby bird noise on camera and I’m so happy I did. She really does make this noise all the time, and loves it if you do it back. Hysterically, Tom *tries* to do it back, but just … Continue reading
Here are some outtakes from Alice’s 6-month shoot this morning with Mommy. She is such a little ham! And this little ham? Likes to eat the props. Look what you did, Alice! And here’s my favorite… LOVE!
My baby girl is 6-months-old today. I can’t believe it! Time has flown with this child. I remember when Tom turned 6-months-old and I thought, “Finally!” This time I’m thinking, “What?” Alice is delightful. She is calm. She is laid-back. … Continue reading
Me: “Tom. You are driving me up the wall!” Tom: “No. I can’t drive. I can’t go up the wall, it’s too slippery. It’s a tall mountain. I can’t do that.” *Then he walks over to it and pushes on … Continue reading
This is the weekend Tom gets sick every year. How do I know? Because this is his friend, Maddie’s, birthday weekend. Every. Year. We have yet to make it to her party, even though we RSVP every time! So Saturday … Continue reading
Me: “Tom? What’s Daddy’s name?” Tom: “Ke-bin!” Me: “That’s right! Do you know what my name is?” Tom: “Mommy!” Me: “What’s my other name?” *Tom thinks* Tom: “It’s Mommy!” Totally. Right.