Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
On Friday, we put on a little Halloween party at our house for our playgroup. It was so fun! I had a great time — and I’m pretty sure the kids did too. Maybe because Tom is getting a bit … Continue reading
I left her sitting up and when I came back in the room, she had rolled over onto her tummy so she could play with her toys better. Because she’s smart like that.
We’re in full Halloween mode around here these days. Tom is finally getting excited about being a dinosaur for Halloween. For weeks after I made it, he kept telling me he didn’t want to wear it and he didn’t want … Continue reading
This weekend we headed up to North Carolina to visit my aunt and uncle and ride the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad’s Pumpkin Patch train. It was wonderful. As I was getting everything packed and ready on Friday while trying to … Continue reading
Mesmerized while watching “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.” LOVE.
This weekend we stayed at my parent’s lake house so we could go to the fair and visit with my friends and family. It was awesome. Here’s how it looked… We toured the RVs they had on display. Tom immediately … Continue reading
Kevin turned 36! All day I’d talked to Tom and told him it was Daddy’s birthday. “We can have cake? We can have cupcakes?” I told him we’d be having brownies, which was sort of like cake. After we opened … Continue reading
Alice tried bananas yesterday. She made a horrible face every time she had a bite, but then she kept eating it. It made us laugh. A lot. (Poor, Alice!) I’m posting these photos in order to show you exactly how … Continue reading
Yesterday I was putting a gallon ziploc bag full of hot potato soup in our freezer when it shifted, burst and spilled all over me, the freezer and the floor. It was literally a hot mess. (I was strangely pretty … Continue reading