Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Tom is a wonderful big brother who loves his sister very, very much. He is always thinking of her, wanting to include her in things, wanting to help her and bring her things. He is always really wanting whatever she … Continue reading
We headed down to my parent’s house for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time! Here’s how it looked… Woke up to this. Isn’t it great? Tom really loved going out on the paddle boat this time, which was awesome … Continue reading
I’m thankful for… 1. A wonderful husband who puts up with a heck of a lot from me. He’s a hard worker, a super nice person, extremely patient, a good father, happy almost always and extremely calming to me. He … Continue reading
Tom got his school pictures made a few weeks ago. His first school picture! I was so excited to see what he would do. I wasn’t sure if he would absolutely not do it, smile his cheesy grin or not … Continue reading
Does everyone have photos of themselves feeding their baby sibling? I do. And I’ve always really like the photos that showed me shoving food in Rachel’s mouth while I had my mouth open too. It’s pretty amusing. And I love … Continue reading
Alice waves like a beauty queen. I forgot to mention that yesterday, but it’s true and adorable and I love it. Wanna see? Okay!
1. Kev and I went to the movies Saturday. It was the first time I’d been to a movie IN YEARS. What I learned during the experience was: Movies are very long. I was happy when the movie was over. … Continue reading