Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This girl is sweet. She is happy. She smiles at almost everyone she meets. (Except Santa.) She really loves her Mama and her Daddy and her big brother, Tom. Tom can make her laugh really easily. It’s the cutest. This … Continue reading
Lunch! Cookie decorating! Cupcakes! Coloring! Games! Tom’s school Christmas party was really great and he and all of his classmates were adorable. And Daddy and Alice were able to come, too, and I’m pretty sure that was Tom’s favorite part. … Continue reading
I took the kids to the park today. Well, first I drove them around until they both fell asleep so they’d be nice and pleasant to take the park. Then I took them to the park. Once we got there … Continue reading
I made cupcakes for Tom’s preschool Christmas party this week and Alice helped. I really haven’t given Alice too much food from my plate yet, but since I’m Mom of the Year I decided having her try cupcakes as one … Continue reading
The other morning I decided Tom and I should make Fruit Loop candy cane decorations for our Christmas tree. They’re super easy — just a pipe cleaner and fruit loops are all that’s required. I was thrilled that he seemed … Continue reading
Every year my mom made Christmas cookies and icing so Rachel and I could decorate them. We loved doing it. LOVED cookie-decorating-day! So when Rachel and I became parents, it was a no-brainer that this was a tradition we’d continue. … Continue reading
Tom had his first Christmas program at school on Thursday. I cannot express to you how insanely excited I was. I love Christmastime, and some of my best memories are of our school programs. I loved being able to perform … Continue reading
For the third year in a row, Tom and I rode the Pink Pig. When I first moved to Atlanta, people talked about the Pink Pig like I should know what they were talking about. After awhile, I remember understanding … Continue reading