Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
We sent out thank you notes for Tom’s birthday gifts last week. After I wrote them, I asked him to write “thank you” in everyone’s card before I mailed them. I told him who each card was for, and then … Continue reading
I find messy yogurt eating sooooooooooo adorable, don’t you?
Sometimes, Tom does this: Which we all love, because crazy kids are just the bees knees. But sometimes after he does that, he then… Runs yelling “OBI-WAN KENOBI!” at the top of his lungs while throwing himself on the couch … Continue reading
We got a swing set this weekend. I am so excited. I totally feel like it is a present for me. And now that we have it, I’m wondering why it took me so long to get one. (There is … Continue reading
My mom came and stayed with us for a few days last week because my husband was in California for the week for business because he clearly doesn’t love us at all. (Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!! Also, I’m kidding! Also, … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day was a super day filled with love, cookies and Tom’s first school Valentine’s party! I cannot believe Tom actually exchanged Valentines. He is big. It was adorable. Wanna see? Okay! The night before his party, I realized I … Continue reading
We had Tom’s 3rd Birthday party this weekend. It’s still totally weird for me to type “3” as an age for Tom. TOM! But it is totally true. Since last year was a wee bit crowded at our house, we … Continue reading
Alice’s Daddy loves airplanes. His work on his pilot’s license is an ongoing process, but he is almost done. Because of his love of airplanes, he takes Tom to the “airport park” quite a bit. There is a park at … Continue reading
About a year ago, Tom started watching a show on PBS called “Dinosaur Train.” It’s a show about dinosaurs who ride a train throughout the Mesozoic era meeting different species of dinosaurs. Tom loves it. So do I. (Fact: I … Continue reading