Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Tom loves eggs. Not eating them. (He will eat the scrambled cheese eggs his Daddy makes. Mommy apparently doesn’t make them right.) But Tom loves cracking them. And he loves his episodes of Dinosaur Train that are about dinosaur babies … Continue reading
Today was Tom’s Easter egg hunt at school, and as room mom I got the privilege of hiding the eggs. Which is a totally awesome thing. Unless… 1. It’s snowing. 2. Your baby is with you. 3. It’s snowing. If … Continue reading
This weekend was cold. And rainy. And gloomy. And I told the kids we should just sleep all day long and not do anything, but they insisted on getting up and having fun and stuff, so we did that instead. … Continue reading
She is ONE today! And she is a joy every day. Want to see a video of her entire first year? I thought so! LOVE.
Alice will be 1-year-old tomorrow. Tomorrow! I am so excited. She has changed so much in the past year. But the things that have stayed the same? Still sweet. Still full of joy. Still smiley almost all of the time. … Continue reading
(Note: Don’t read this one first! The details about how wonderful and beautiful Alice is can be found here. LOVE!) Lately I’ve been feeling that the simple joys in life are the best parts. I love that my kids love … Continue reading
We had Alice’s 1st Birthday party this weekend. I planned for it to be outside. I have no idea why I assumed the weather would be picture perfect in mid-March, but I totally did. And y’all? I was TOTALLY RIGHT! … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from our two little leprechauns! LOVE.
I meant to post this last Wednesday, but…I’ve been a blog slacker. But I couldn’t skip how cute this is! Alice in her first Georgia blizzard. This was a different day than Tom’s snow (flake) day. I mean…we get snow … Continue reading