Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: April 2013
The month of April has been awesome simply because we rarely had any weekend plans. I feel like we’ve had weekend plans my whole life, so it was really nice to have entire weekends where we could get things done. … Continue reading
Tom at 13 months old… Alice at 13 months old… They have a lot in common at this age. But the most obvious is that they’re both messy eaters. With a head tilt.
I love when Tom brings home artwork from school. I love to ask him about it and to see what he says. Last week, he brought home this: I love it and think it’s super cute. I asked Tom what … Continue reading
Alice is growing so much. She’s still super cute, sweet, happy, peaceful and awesome. But she’s also showing us glimpses of her little personality. She’s sometimes very fearless. She’s sometimes very determined. She’s sometimes very fast. She’s sometimes very, very … Continue reading
We spent this weekend making a new playroom for the kids. But it’s not done yet, and I want to be all dramatic when I show you the end result so you think it was done in a day and … Continue reading
I love having photos of my children more than almost anything else in the whole world. I am so amazed by the truly talented people who know how to shoot photos so well. (And they are editing geniuses too!) My … Continue reading
Last Thursday I decided I would potty train Tom. In my mind it made sense since we’d be home for the weekend and he had no school for the upcoming week. The perfect storm of home-bound-ed-ness. So I went to … Continue reading
Alice had decided she’s ready to join in on craft time, but Mommy has decided that Alice is not ready for crayons or markers or paint so… She got a big hunk of sidewalk chalk instead… Which she promptly ate… … Continue reading
This weekend we started potty training Tom, and Alice started standing up unassisted. Because they both wanted A LOT OF PRAISE at the exact same time. My weekend went like this: Tom tee-teed on the potty! “Yay, Tom!! Great job!! … Continue reading