Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
The other day I said to Alice, “Do you want a new diaper?” It was a question I didn’t expect an answer to, because…she doesn’t answer back yet. But Alice said in a perfectly clear voice, “No!” Thinking it was … Continue reading
I mean, it totally was Memorial Day weekend this weekend. But I totally didn’t take a single photo. Not even one that was lame so I decided not to post it. I just…didn’t. We had fun, though! I’ve been going … Continue reading
Sorry I’m late — again — posting this. This week has been full of doctor’s appointments. Some scheduled but didn’t happen, some scheduled, some not scheduled. Sounds fun, right? Yeah. Maybe not so much. But you know what was fun? … Continue reading
Back in September, I’m sure I blogged about how incredibly nervous I was about sending him to school. I was not, in fact, convinced he needed to go to school as a 2-year-old, even if it was only twice a … Continue reading
Tom had his very first field day at school on Thursday. I wasn’t sure what to expect with a field day for 2-3-year-olds. But, y’all? It was the cutest, most fun ever! I loved the activities that were set up. … Continue reading
Alice got mad at the crockpot and I recorded it. Because watching your kids get mad at kitchen appliances is SO FUN! (It’s true.) ((Try it.)) LOVE.
Don’t you just love hopping in the pool with your clothes on? And your finest jewelry, of course. Alice does. Don’t you just love saying, “Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom?” infinity and then begging her to turn on the … Continue reading
Me: “My Grandma is LaLa.” Tom: “My Grandma’s name is Grandma.” Me: “Oh yeah?” Tom: “Yeah. And my Grandma has a lake. With fish in it!” Me: “Oh, that’s awesome!” Tom: “Does your Grandma have a lake with fish in … Continue reading
Not only am I behind on posting things, but I’m totally going to cheat and pre-date this blog so it looks like I was on top of things. Except now I’ve busted myself. But that’s okay! The thing is…Mother’s Day … Continue reading