Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 months ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: June 2013
She has a face to LOVE.
My sister did an amazing job putting together my nephew’s golf-themed birthday party. There were so many cute details, and I just had to share them with you! Food table. Rachel painted that picture in the background. Rachel made the … Continue reading
This weekend we celebrated my nephew’s 2nd birthday with a golf-themed par-tee — and it was AWESOME! My sister and brother-in-law did an amazing job and everything was so perfect, wonderful and fun! The kids just loved it. (And so … Continue reading
Oh-my-LOVE! Want to hear the cutest baby girl in the world tell you she LOVES you?! Happy Friday, my loves.
Tom called me into his room and said… “Look, Mom! I can reach the stars!” Yes you can, baby boy.
You know what? Tom got cuter while we were at the beach. He’s pretty much asked to go back every day since we’ve been home. At one point randomly telling me, “Mom, I need to go back to the beach … Continue reading
I think the best part about taking your baby to see the ocean for the first time is… Everything. Every. Single. Little. Thing. LOVE.