Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 week ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 2 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Happy Halloween, y’all! And in honor of Halloween, I want to give you this video of our darling girl horror-movie screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” at her Daddy when he asks for a hug. It’ll make you feel all warm and snuggly and … Continue reading
Sometimes my kids like to play a totally safe, and fun-for-everyone game called… Try to squish your sibling with a door. Want to know more?! Okay! First, you open the front door to let the sunlight in because it’s glorious. … Continue reading
Kevin’s birthday was on the 10th. And I’m just now writing about it for two reasons: 1. I’m behind on blogging, but have no idea why. I’m not busier than usual! Maybe I’m lazier than usual. Hmmm… 2. Kevin made … Continue reading
I’m going to try to catch up this week, because trying to catch up during a busy week makes total sense! Woo! This weekend we hung out around the house and got stuff done. Mimi and Pops came over to … Continue reading
What is it about a pumpkin patch that makes you feel like every photo you took is just AMAZING?! This happens to me every year. I need pumpkin patches to be around year-round for my picture-taking pleasure please and thank … Continue reading
Oh my goodness, don’t you hate it when people act like their kids are just the smartest kids alive?! Soooooooooooooo annoying… So anyway, Alice is a genius. The pediatrician asked me at Alice’s 18-month checkup if she knew 10 words. … Continue reading