Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
So a couple months ago, Tom said, “What the he…dgehog?!” And I said, “What did you say?” And so he repeated it. And I again double-checked with him to make sure I was understanding correctly that he was actually saying, … Continue reading
Tom’s Thanksgiving Feast at school was today and it was super cute! I got to eat lunch with a cute Indian. And all of his Indian and Pilgrim friends were cool, too. Happy Thanksgiving!
We’ve been having some really fun days playing outside lately. We’ve had some pretty good weather mostly, and on the sunny afternoons we pretty much spend hours in the backyard. Yesterday I made trails through the leaves, and Tom thought … Continue reading
Me: “Can you give this treat to Huck for me, please Tom?” (Tom does) Me: “Thanks, Tom!” (Tom runs to room, shuts the door.) Me: “Tom? What’s wrong?” Tom (teary voice): “I didn’t want to give Huck a treat.” Me: … Continue reading
We’ve told Tom that the word “stupid” isn’t a nice word and he shouldn’t say it. We said that because we didn’t want him to call anyone stupid. But guess what? Turns out Kevin and I? We say things are … Continue reading
Daddy bought the kids doughnuts for breakfast Sunday morning. Alice was very excited about hers — which had chocolate icing and lots of sprinkles. She dove in, studied it, then dove in again. And she smiled. And she decided that … Continue reading
Alice is smart. I sometimes underestimate her. On Friday, I did. I took her with me to Target to pick up a few things I’d been thinking of for Christmas, and to buy out everything they had in the dollar … Continue reading
This weekend, we were home. I thought maybe we’d do something…but we didn’t. And you know what? Doing nothing is pretty awesome around here. Here’s how it looked… Approximately 5 minutes after waking up, she’s ready to race cars. She’s … Continue reading