Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Tom’s preschool Christmas program and party were held on different days, but I’m combining. First, Tom’s Christmas program was so cute! The 4-year-old class acted out the story of the birth of Jesus, and then the 3-year-old classes — which … Continue reading
You know how I was bummed that we had to miss our Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights weekend due to sickness? The thing that was especially bum-ish, was that I wanted to do a lights thing last year, but I … Continue reading
The other day I decided to make some play doh for the kids. I just used a simple recipe, and then added glitter. I told them it was “snowman play doh” and then I made little accessories for it so … Continue reading
So you know how I’ve mentioned in the past that we have these cool friends who know Santa personally? He knows them so well, he comes to their house! And Julie-Ann decks out their basement, and Tony takes the pics, … Continue reading
I met up with a group of friends today and we took the kids to the Pink Pig! Our holiday tradition continues! And this was Alice’s first ride — and she did great. Tom LOVED it, of course. It was … Continue reading
When I was a little girl, my mom would create some homemade paint so I could paint myself. My feet were my favorite. And guess what? Alice is totally my child. Aren’t you impressed I put that bib on her … Continue reading
When I became a mother, I had no idea what I was doing and I used this blog to document my stupidity. I asked questions, voiced concerns, and was genuinely thrilled when people offered their advice. I was like a … Continue reading
Crazy. Something. (Something like a crazy model pose.) Cool. Is Alice 15? I think I missed 13 years somewhere. Hope y’all have a good week, my LOVES!