Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: January 2014
I have a little girl who LOVES to brush her teeth. She has owned 15 toothbrushes already because she will carry them with her around the house and then put it somewhere her mommy can’t find it. And then when … Continue reading
This weekend Tom went to a birthday party for his friend, Emma. Emma’s party was at The Little Gym, which is the cutest place ever. The teachers have all sorts of cute activities and games for the kids, and it … Continue reading
Dear Mom and Dad, I’ve started using an app on my phone called Instagram. It’s another social media thing, except this one has yet to be ruined by the political feelings of people I went to elementary school with, so … Continue reading
Christmas Eve and Christmas day were spent at our house. It was the best ever. On Christmas Eve our only plans were to attend our church’s children’s mass — which, for future reference, is VERY popular (and rightfully so)! It … Continue reading
After visiting with my parents the weekend before Christmas, we headed to Kevin’s parents’ house to celebrate with them! We had brunch. Don’t you just LOVE brunch?! I totally do. But before we had brunch…we opened presents! Oh, the kids … Continue reading