Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: February 2014
A couple years ago my friend Julie-Ann ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World and posted pictures on Facebook. And I thought the pictures looked fun and told her so. And then I said, “The next time … Continue reading
Planning Tom’s Superhero-themed birthday party was really, really fun! There are a lot of ideas out there, and I liked the challenge I’d given myself to stick to buying almost everything from the Dollar Tree. I’ve done some posts in … Continue reading
About a month or so before Tom’s birthday, I told him I thought he’d probably like a Hot Wheels birthday party. He agreed that would be awesome. I began pinning some ideas, and was pretty excited about it. And then … Continue reading
One of my favorite things about Tom’s birthday this year was that we were able to celebrate his actual birthday at home and school, and he was totally thrilled! In the past, we pretty much just celebrated at his party. … Continue reading
Dear Thomas, You are 4 years old today! That means today is the 4-year anniversary of me discovering how wonderful — truly blissfully wonderful — life can be. This past year has been amazing. I have seen you grow in … Continue reading
Tom and Alice both LOVED the snow on Friday. Friday was the day it was almost 60 degrees and all the snow mostly melted away. But they loved it. They could play in the snow remains without wearing heavy coats … Continue reading