Love and Kate.
- Mud Pie maker. #loveandalice #loveandthefamilyfarm #childhoodunplugged🌈 🌈🌈 #loveandthefamilyfarmBestie boys! 💚 I never want to TELL you to swipe, but I would highly recommend it in this case. 😘 #loveandcousins #loveandtom #tomandgus #loveandthefamilyfarmHappy boy! “Take my picture!” #loveandtom #loveandthefamilyfarmSunset. #loveandthefamilyfarmWater babies. #loveandcousins #aliceandhazel #loveandthefamilyfarm
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 week ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 week ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 2 weeks ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 3 weeks ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Dear family, You know what the best part was about going on a hike and rock skipping adventure with you on a perfect Spring day? Everything. LOVE, Mom/Mommy/TheLOVEofyourlife Checking out the water from above. Cuteness. Daddy showing off his skipping … Continue reading
We woke up on Easter Sunday morning at our house to a beautiful day and Easter goodies compliments of the big bunny himself. The kids were thrilled! (And Tom noticed that the Easter bunny put a lot of things in … Continue reading
My parents invite my mom’s great, big, awesome family to their “farm” in Eastman for the Saturday before Easter. Everyone comes. It is amazing. We have a great big dinner outside and there is fishing and boating and games and … Continue reading
Dear Kevin, When we started dating, I realized immediately how lucky I was to have you as my love. That feeling has only grown. This past year especially, which turned out to be a rather difficult one for me, you … Continue reading
The best part about being crazy enough to train for a half marathon right out of the gate is that when you decide to do a 5k later, it seems so…short. And it is the best! My sweet friend, Sarah, … Continue reading
Dear Tom, About once a month, all through the fall and winter, you asked if it was warm enough to turn our sprinkler on. It wasn’t. Then one day last week, it was. Barely. The water from the sprinkler was … Continue reading