Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Tom’s last day of preschool — his 3-year-old class — was on Friday. What I love about their last day, is that it is also their field day — so they play outside all day, and then get to have … Continue reading
I love how much they love each other. And they really, really do. Yesterday, Kevin took the kids to McDonald’s for dinner. (Mom of the Year!) While they were there, Tom kept corralling Alice away from the playground. After doing … Continue reading
We have quite a few toys and activities for the kids in our backyard — and they do love them all. But I really, REALLY think the thing they like the most is the mud hole. It’s a huge hit. … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, a man came up to me at Tom’s soccer game and introduced himself as “Ella’s Dad.” Apparently Ella and Tom go to school together (they’re in different classes — but they have recess together) — and … Continue reading
Dear Alice, Lately, I keep calling you Al. I don’t want to. But I find myself not being able to help it! “Are you okay, Al?” “Hey, Al? Wanna go to the grocery store with Mommy?” You speak really, really … Continue reading