Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Wish big, lovely girl.
Hey! Want to have nightmares?! Isn’t that like…the creepiest?! I mean, she’s not creepy — but that look is! She totally knows it, too. She only does it to freak me out. Because 5 seconds later… That little goofball! But … Continue reading
I’m sure I caught fireflies at my own house all the time, but for some reason when I think of catching fireflies — I always remember doing it at my Grandma and PawPaw’s house. Catching them in a jar with … Continue reading
My sister had my nephew’s 3rd birthday party at the fire station! It was such a blast! And Tom, oh my goodness — he LOVED the firefighters. Like, when he saw them standing in the corner while the games were … Continue reading
After we got back from the beach, I had a week to come up with a costume plan for Tom and I because we’d signed up to run the Superhero Sprint — a 5K that benefited Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. … Continue reading
On our last full day at Jekyll, we got dressed and headed down to the village again to hang out for a bit before dinner. (Ice cream before dinner! It was vacation!) I took my fancy camera and made the … Continue reading
The beach was a blast. But the great thing about Jekyll Island is — everything there is amazing. One of my most favorite things about the island is that you can ride your bike anywhere. Anywhere. It’s not that big, … Continue reading