Love and Kate.
- @KHOURobyn Right?! Apparently it’s not cooler than BunBun. #duh 1 month ago
- (Helping Alice come up with names for a new stuffed toy bunny.) Me: "What about Bella?" Alice: "Mom. Imagine I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: In retrospect, maybe the people crying on election night weren't "fragile snowflakes" but "people who rightly predicte… 1 month ago
- “I love you. You’re beautiful and you’re kiiiinda good at technology...but not really.” -Alice 1 month ago
- "I wash my hands all the time. Sometimes I wash my hands just because I have nothing else to do." --Alice #loveandquarantining 1 month ago
Tom on MommyShorts!
Monthly Archives: July 2014
In the car today, on the way to Tom’s swim lessons, their conversation went something like this… Alice: “I’m gonna poop on a penguin!” Tom: “Ha ha ha ha!” Alice: “I’m gonna poop on a fish!” Tom: “Ha ha ha … Continue reading
Have I mentioned that my sister is expecting her third baby at the end of September? She is. Did I tell you that it’s a girl? It is. Did I tell you that Rachel is going to name the sweet … Continue reading
For July 4th this year we were supposed to go to my sister’s house to celebrate. But the day before, Tom was diagnosed with strep throat. And so we stayed home. Luckily, Tom was feeling much better after starting his … Continue reading
My niece, Matilda, is FIVE. Y’all, it’s been a month and I still can’t believe it. And all at the same time, I can. Because that smart girl has seemed five for a couple years. But now she actually is, … Continue reading
Alice has always gone with us when Tom gets his hair cut. The last time he got his hair cut, she spent weeks afterward telling me she wanted her hair cut. “I need my hair cut, Mommy!” I’m not really … Continue reading